background

Monday, August 22, 2011

On The Twitter Craze!

Hey everyone! So I finally gave in to the Twitter trend and signed up for it. So if you have twitter, follow me here. I have a feeling that I am going to be updating more on my twitter account than on here especially on days when I don't have time to actually sit down and write a blog post.

Anyways, today I started my 1st day of school. My second year of college. I only had one class today so it really wasn't anything exciting. Except for the fact that my english class is a 10 minute walk from the main building. :( And my english professor is a little bit on the wacky side.

I'm going to try and post an outfit of the day and what I wore to school today. I'll probably end up posting it on twitter or something. So make sure you follow me! :)

<33


No comments:

Post a Comment